Are you struggling and frustrated about your dog’s behavior?
Do you think he’s truly your best friend but sometimes he just gets on your nerves?
- Does your best friend…
- Run away when you call?
- Bark endlessly at your guests?
- Chase cats, bicycles, neighbors, or other small animals?
- Climb up on furniture, chew on your stuff, or steal objects from your kitchen counter-top?
There could be different reasons why your best friend is doing these unpleasant or less desirable behaviors. There might have been some things that triggered the problem that you did not notice before. The good news is, with some dedication, patience, and proper obedience and behavior modification training, your dog or puppy can finally become the most well-balanced, happy, and ideal pet for you and your family in Bedford, Auburn, Manchester, NH and surrounding areas.
Make Your Dog Happy is here to help strengthen the bond between you and your canine friend through my pawsitive dog and puppy training in Bedford, Auburn, Manchester, NH and surrounding towns. My dog training and behavior modification sessions are done in the privacy of your own home in Manchester, Bedford, and Auburn, NH. This makes learning faster and more convenient for you and your dog /puppy.
Certified Dog Trainer, Paula J. Mears, ABCDT, PFCDT,
Welcomes You and Your Beloved Pet.
Make Your Dog Happy is professional dog and behavior modification training done right in your home in Manchester, Auburn, Bedford, NH and areas. Obedience and dog behavior modification is my specialty! I work patiently with you and your dog to make sure that we create the perfect approach and training program that will transform your puppy or dog into the most behaved and well-balanced pet you’ve always wished for.
During my in- home dog training and behavior modification lessons in Manchester, Auburn, Bedford, NH and surrounding towns, I will teach you how to provide a calm environment that will make control and obedience a natural thing for your dog both on and off his leash! I know that each case I handle is a unique one since no two dogs are alike. So together, we will focus on your pet’s personality and attitude and try to determine the appropriate training method for his behavior modification program and obedience lessons. I guarantee that through a loving and custom-made training, I can help you and your canine best friend have the perfect relationship as owner and pet. All my home dog training and behavior modification lessons in Manchester, Bedford, and Auburn, NH are done quickly and effectively with utmost consideration for the well being of your pet.
In-Home Dog Training Offers
- Custom-designed, one-on-one training in the pet owner’s home in Manchester, Bedford, Auburn, NH and surrounding areas.
- Puppy training – good behavior and willing obedience starts during puppyhood.
- Professional dog training and behavior modification lessons done in a loving, safe, and kind manner.
At Make Your Dog Happy, my goal is to help dog owners enrich their lives with the love and loyal companionship they can have from happy, obedient, and well-balanced dogs and puppies. I believe that my years of experience working with various dog breeds and pet owners have equipped me with the right understanding of dog psychology and behavior to effectively accomplish this goal.
Today, I share what I know and what I have learned about dog training through a simple, customized, and effective dog training course that will help dog owners change their relationship with their pets for the better!
Make Your Dog Happy is now offering a custom-designed 5-week obedience and behavior modification course for dog and puppy owners in Bedford, Auburn, and Manchester, NH. Your dog’s training program will be a unique approach based on his/her behavior modification needs and learning curve.
All my behavior modification classes in Bedford, Auburn, Manchester, NH and surrounding areas are conducted under professional standards and dogs are handled in a kind and safe manner. My packages include homework, helpful tips and advice through e-mails. I also offer discounts to Senior citizens, disabled and veterans.
Five Week Course Outline
- Week 1: Heel, Sit, Come, Look.
- Week 2: Review week one. Introduce down and stand, sit-stay, and down –stay.
- Week 3: Review weeks 1 and 2. Introduce sit-stay and down-stay with distractions, “leave it”.
- Week 4: Review weeks 1, 2 and 3. Introduce “drop it” *Loose leash walking, “Go to Your Place”, Come with distractions.
- Week 5: Graduation!! Complete review exercises, owners show off tricks their dogs have learned. Lots of fun!!
- Includes your dog or puppy’s behavior issues
- Chasing cars/ bicycles/joggers
- Door dashing
- Chasing other animals
- Excessive barking and more…
I accept weekly payments for my 5-week course and give discounts to veterans, disabled, and senior citizens.